This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 31 October 2010

Day Twenty Seven

For Saturday with my favourite girls - a lie in, country walk, gastro pub lunch and a spot of shopping. Anyway back to the clothes. BIG, big big stripes.You know by now my penchant for a striped item. I wanted the Isabel Marant knit, I really did, but the coffers didn't allow so I plumped for the lovely Topshop version. http://www.topshop.com/ BTW they are genius to order from online - if you order over £100 worth delivery is free AND you can return to any store. Brilliant when you have no time to try anything on (and no wish to be pitted against a teenager with smooth thighs in a roasting changing room) So an outfit homage to Topshop as I'm sporting their little crop jeans too (v old but bang on for now) with Falke socks http://www.mytights.com/ and Margaret Howell fabric shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment