This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day Sixteen

It's a bit nippy out there so it's on with the ribbed wool tights and a knitted waistcoat. I actually like the whole layering thing in Winter. An excuse to use more clothes...let's see how many more weeks I can last.
Missing the skinny jeans and simple shirts already.
This outfit is - Topshop jean shorts, Falke tights, H&M shirt, MHL knit and Robert Clergerie platforms. The shoes are in a wonderful shade of mouse - go with everything. Shame they make my feet look like longboats.

No comments:

Post a Comment