This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 31 October 2010

Day Twenty Six

Firstly -sorry I have been away with the girls for the weekend so I am behind with my posts....Here you are.
Now then, to avoid sausage leg I like to try and ruch a little bit at the knee. It does prevent tubbage from oozing out into the fabric. I hope I have managed it sufficiently for you. As ever - always wear volume with slim - in this case a large oversized denim shirt by Gap http://www.gap.eu/, Cos (yep again) necklaces, Topshop Jamie jeans, LK Bennet nude courts http://www.lkbennet.com/ -they often surprise with some really great pieces. I like to think that these are a little Louboutin-esque and they are definitely lengthening for the leg. While I am gushing - I also love that they are using real customers in their ad campaign . It's not new but it pleases me nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Loved it !! You have a style very different from mine but the idea is brilliant!visit mine if you want http://trendsetterdiaries.blogspot.com/

    Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies trendsetter diaries! I only just pcked this up! Thanks for your comments. Loved the piece about Natalie Portman.

    ReplyDelete