This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Thursday 21 October 2010

Day Eighteen

I accidentally shrunk this knit but I can just squeeze into it and it keeps me warm. It needs to today it's brassic.
French breton top (from a service station somewhere in Brittany) Miu Miu knitted waistcoat, Margaret Howell belt, French connection trousers, M&S socks and Rupert Sanderson pumps. I have so many tops I could run this blog all year. Not sure how long the bottoms will last though....

No comments:

Post a Comment