This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 31 October 2010

Day Twenty Eight

Four weeks people!!!
So this is a casual kind of muck around look. Actually worn for looking round a castle and loafing on the train home. I realise I look a bit like I should be working in the ER but I like to look like I could be useful in an emergency. It's a bit summer really but still mild this weekend so don't knock it.
Outfit consists of MHL s/s shirt dress, Topshop tee (just seen), Margaret Howell slim belt, M&S tights, Rupert Sanderson pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment