This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 10 October 2010

Day Seven

Sunday sunny Sunday. Firstly I have to admit to being at a loss without the legging option. They may be officially shelved this season but they are way too useful to be relegated yet. I have used my two pairs this week already....
So I reached for the jeggings and am very comfy and happy with this look. A bit Marni with attitude I think.
MHL elbow sleeve dress, Indian market necklace, grey jeggings, Rupert Sanderson leather flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment