This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Wednesday 27 October 2010

Day Twenty Four

The many wonders of leather - I have three leather jackets and this is the first to be wheeled out. Hope you like it. It's super soft and lined in cotton so you don't get too hot. Such a lovely hue don't you think? Am feeling a little bit 'golfer' in the trousers.
Leather jacket - A Common Thread (I fear the brand is no more but I found this lush jewellery brand with the same name - check out those crochet necklaces!) www.a-common-thread.com, Gap knit, Marc by Marc Jacobs wool trousers http://www.marcjacobs.com/, Jigsaw socks and Robert Clergerie stompers http://www.robertclergerie.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment