This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Tuesday 26 October 2010

Day Twenty Three

A miserable day of rain so some stripes should cheer it up. Just realised the boys are both in stripes too..hmmmm. These are scraping the barrel jeans - I have three pairs left now and they are all old. Anyway without further chat - todays outfit is - Seven for all mankind jeans, Cos socks, MHL breton top with glass buttons (yep got two of these), Cos necklaces, Camper shoes http://www.camper.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment