This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Monday 18 October 2010

Day Fifteen

Off to work. Hi Ho. Don't know why I said that. Anyway - I do like a paper bag waist and you will be seeing at least one more on these pages before long. Only downside being the man bulge in the trousers so I often find myself smoothing myself down so to speak....all in the name of fashion.
Shirt - Margaret Howell (well she does do the best ones in the business) Sheepskin gilet - Burberry, Trousers MHL, socks Cos, shoes Camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment