This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Saturday 23 October 2010

Day Twenty

I feel a little Elizabethan in my voluminous shorts so I decided not to wear my ruff today. I am bemoaning the lack of jeans - seriously missing them now. At the weekend, especially when required to throw oneself on the floor at any given moment or leap over a train set, you need the security and durability of a denim. I may have to start wearing more clothes from now on so I can get back into my denims!
This look comprises MHL shorts, Gap cardigan http://www.gap.eu/,  Cos and Anthropologie necklaces, John Smedley knit, Comptoir Des Cottoniers tights http://www.comptoirdescotonniers.com/ and Patrick Cox loafers -Now he does know how to speak to us - a new cake and shoe emporium no less www.coxcookiesandcake.com

4 comments:

  1. OMG. I have less than one percent of the clothes you have...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer but I bet it doesn't take you long to get dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this and cleaned my closet, now o feel like I have nothing to wear and have started to rebuilt my wardrobe. Not a bad thing really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete