This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Thursday 28 October 2010

Day Twenty Five

Oh the glory of a shirt dress, no fuss, no frills, just slip it on and off you go. A surprisingly mild day so nice to have just this and tights on. I slightly regretted this choice when I had to attend to my boys in a 'pretend' sand pit. The sand is tiny chips of orange rubber which gets everywhere so I will be hoovering it up all week. Anyway - I was not pleased when I had to sit in said sandpit and try  not to flash a ribbed wool gusset to all and sundry. Trousers you see are a Mother's friend at such times. Oh how I long for some.
Right best get the dust buster out.
Dress MHL, Tights - Paris store as before and the invaluable converse www.Office.co.uk/Converse+Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment