This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 17 October 2010

Day Twelve

Ok so this is Friday but not posted til Sunday - life I am afraid, got in the way. Apologies. Hmmm feel a little schoolgirlish but I do love a sock. Hope I don't have to bend over at any point as these are over the knee and creating a very unseemly double thigh...not a good look. Better than furry legs scaring the littluns mind.
MHL chino skirt, Margaret Howell linen knit, Notify denim jacket, Jigsaw socks, Patrick Cox loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment