This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 26 November 2010

Day Fifty four - the end.

So we come to the end of my first blog's life. It's a little sad but I am thoroughly relieved.
Here's the list of the sad, lonely, forgotten pieces that I could not find ways to wear. Well.. I ran out of bottoms that fit me to be precise. You didn't want to see me in a top and pants did you.

Striped long sleeved top by Ella Moss
Kimono sleeve knit by Reiss
White shirt by Theory
Pair of grey striped Margaret Howell trousers
Khaki Prada sport skirt

The rest - and there is more - I will save for some sort of summer experiment. I am working on an exciting challenge at the moment so watch this space and I will be blogging again in the future. Special thanks to those that followed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment