This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 21 November 2010

Day Forty Nine Sunday

Yep - you can't really see this can you? It's just a black blur. So I have done a close up for you to feast your eyes on the luscious frills. I relish a ruffle I really do.
So Sunday and the boys are back - they are not allowed to touch me today (I am only joking before someone calls social services) Actually this Topshop gem is washable silk - at least I hope it is! Needs must though as I am down to all my evening bits and bobs.
Black top (worn underneath) Rozae Nichols http://www.shopbop.com/, Slipover knit Margaret Howell, dress Topshop Unique http://www.topshop.com/, ribbed tights John Lewis and shoes LK Bennet.
Can you see the detail any better???

No comments:

Post a Comment