This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 19 November 2010

Day Forty Seven

So today and tommorrow we have packed the boys off to cause mayhem at the in-laws. We are off to a hotel for a night and a day! Very exciting to have been handed such a golden dressing opportunity. Not a moment too soon I can tell you. I was going to have to wear this for art class etc and would've probably had to say I was off into town or some fib to justify such inappropriateness. Phew. I adore this dress and am ashamed to say I had forgotten it's existence...It was hiding under a coat I don't wear much. Anyway it's by Diane Von Furstenberg - Queen of the frock (well her and Westwood) and I so wish I had bought the magenta version as well. It's wool so it's warm and I just put a sneaky thermal on. Looks great with boots but you can't put anything over it because of the kimono sleeve. A friend bought me this pretty necklace from the V&A shop - it's brilliant for jewellery - check it out.
Dress by DVF http://www.matchesfashion.com/, Necklaces by V&A shop http://www.vandashop.com/ and Cos, shoes by Robert Clergerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment