This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day Thirty Seven

Getting shakey on the outfit choice now....I think we are heading into the final death throes. Hmmm. A small problem with these jeans is that they are so tight they cut off the circulation to my hips - needless to say I don't wear them much, or even never. Still they are good for a seventies feel as they are super wide and all that. Not totally ideal for attending a playgroup in the rain with my boys. The bottoms picked up so much water on the way there that I may as well have been wearing concrete boots. Also totally unsuitable for the chaos of the aforementioned playgroup is my  alpaca sweater - I wouldn't normally don Prada for any activity involving children but I had no choice. I feel a bit silly and overdressed. Anyway - High waisted wide leg jeans by Notify, Knit by Prada, Scarf by Uniqlo  and shoe boots by Russell and Bromley and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment