This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Wednesday 17 November 2010

Day Forty Five

Another frosty morning! This is one of those jumpers that comes in handy if the boiler breaks down. Seriously I have never owned anything this warm. It's like a down jacket in the form of a knit. One has to be careful with the neck as it can look like you are wearing a neck brace. I tug at it periodically to prevent this. Maybe I might get a seat on the train though if I ham it up a bit and don't move my head. Will let you know. It also adds a bit of girth but the office is sooooo cold I would rather be toasty and plumped up. As aforementioned jumper is super insulating I can wear a lighweight mac. This was my first purchase with my Selfridges discount card - oh how I miss that piece of plastic joy. Knit by DKNY, trousers and shoes Margaret Howell and mac Calvin Klein http://www.calvinklein.com/,

No comments:

Post a Comment