This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Monday 22 November 2010

Day Fifty

Day fifty!!! How did that happen. I won't know what to do with myself this week!! Darn it's chilly.
This feels fun and flirty. I shall maybe work in the cafe this morning just to get out of the darned house. Wi-fi is a wonderful invention. When will the hair fuzz end? I can't stand it I look like I am permanently being rubbed up against a balloon. Grrrr.
Ok - here it is.
Shirt/jacket Prada, dress H&M, tights from Rue du Bac and the trusty nudes from LK Bennet

No comments:

Post a Comment