This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 12 November 2010

Day Forty

Forty days. Feels like more than that to me. There is a sorry looking pile of unused pieces to make into outfits. I hope they are fit for public consumption. I feel a bit buxom in this - not something that happens to me often. In case you are worrying about my being cold this is very heavy cotton and quite warm. Just to be cosy though I have layered a thermal underneath.
Dress by MHL, necklaces by Cos, belt by By Malene Birger, M&S tights and Rupert Sanderson pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment