This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Thursday 4 November 2010

Day Thirty Two

Do I look tough? Can't go wrong with leather as it adds a certain edge to a very classic look. Am loving feeling so good in such a simple, easy outfit. Any hoo it's by the wonderful Laundry Industry http://www.laundryindustry.com/ who sadly are no longer with us in the UK. I used to buy it in Amsterdam eons ago. It's such an interesting colour almost sagey green or dark olive depending on the light.You can't see it but the lining is a bright turquoise with huge purple flowers that you can flash at unsuspecting passers by. Oooh la la.
White shirt - the first of many variations - one can never have too many of these! Margaret Howell, trousers Margaret Howell, socks by tabio www.tabio.com/uk and those LK Bennet nude little darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment