This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Monday 8 November 2010

Day Thirty Six

I look a bit pasty today I blame the kids. Goodness isn't it chilly! My little toes are getting frosty in my horses hooves but I will persevere. Feeling a bit crochety again about not having access to all my clothes. It's torture! Anyway I am sure I will survive a little longer and worse things happen at sea. Now I do like a collarless shirt but you have to be careful, at best they can look a bit ecclesiatical and at worst 'footballer trying to look smart'. I fold the collars back so there is no danger of me looking like either. Re. Earl Jean skirt- those guys were huge in the first days of the L.A jeans brand domination of a few years ago - they just didn't keep ahead of the competition. Apparently they are re-launching after shutting down in 2005...so maybe we will see them again in the UK. You can't give them away on Ebay...
Boyfriend cardi by Cos, collarless shirt by MHL, necklaces by Cos and Anthropologie, cut off denim mini by Earl Jean (was a maxi skirt but I looked like a darlek with no feet) shoes by Ash.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting pursuit! I wish I had the same problem. Good luck!

    -Lee
    http://beautifuldayfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee. Love your blog and thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete