This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day Thirty Eight

What is so genius about a polo neck? Well if you have a neck like a giraffe, as I do, then it can disguise it if you rough the neckline up a bit. I have added a scarf, because I felt like it and you cannot wear a coloured shoe if you don't have some colour near your face. Otherwise everyone would be just looking at my shoes and where would that get us? A slight nod to the Seventies here and I lurve this skirt shape. Really pronounced and guess what? it's made of moleskin which is naturally waterproof so no worries about it spoiling in a downpour. Only slight issue is that it is, shall we say, rather fitted which could make eating difficult. Right so the nuts and bolts.
Scarf Margaret Howell, Polo neck knit Gap, Skirt Margaret Howell, Belt Margaret Howell, tights falke, shoes Prada.

No comments:

Post a Comment