This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 20 February 2011

Day Twenty

Another London Fashion Week rolls round again. Sorry for the late post but I have been at a show this morning. Oh I do miss going to all the shows, well, except for all the waiting around and the ensuing angst over outfit choices. Stood next to Alexa Chung this morning - she is inexplicably gorgeous, she makes you want to sidle away quietly to stand in a corner. Follow her on twitter to see what she's up to. twitter.com/alexa_chung The weather this morning was not conducive to this sort of outfit so tights would have been appropriate, plus a coat, a hat and some gloves. Tsk. When will spring arrive?
Looking at AW11/12 at fashion week it all feels like the longest, never-ending winter. I am certainly discontented. I want to wheel out the spring clothes and I can't wait to jet off to the Canaries in a few weeks.
Without further ado. Here is dress number three.
Chambray s/s cotton shirt dress MHL
Peat brown leather scout belt MHL
Navy and grey suede necklaces http://www.cosstores.com/
Caramel cork platform wedges http://www.katekuba.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment