This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Saturday 19 February 2011

Day Nineteen

A simple tee shirt dress, add some jewellery a pair of platform wedges and off you go. Preferably with some fake tan too!??
Details;
Bright indigo cotton tee shirt dress MHL
Silver necklace from India
Dark purple patent platform wedge sandals http://www.marni.com/

5 comments:

  1. I have read your article in Red Magazine and i am really enjoying following your blog. It has inspired my to take up the challenge of de-cluttering and streamlining my wardrobe. My only query is it 38 items per season or in total for all seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should've said, it was your article in RED that led me to your blog too. I think it's great what you're doing... although I couldn't last on 38 items, I'm enjoying seeing how you put together different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,
    Oh gosh no! It's per season. There is no way I could last with 38 for the whole year!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise,
    Thanks so much. It's really worth trying to make outfits with less. I am struggling with trying to keep the new season additions to a minimum.Let me know if there's anything particular you need help on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna

    Thank you for your reply.

    Phew! I was in a bit of a panic trying to reduce my entire wardrobe into 38 pieces. Is it cheating if I do 4 seasons!?!

    ReplyDelete