This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Saturday 26 February 2011

Day Twenty Six

Dress number 9. Phew, it's weird just wearing dresses. Guess I had more than I thought though?!
Wheeled out the trusty denim again - told you it was versatile. Get a fitted one and you won't be sorry. They last ages too and the more worn in the better, in my book. It's verging on the cow girl this but I am channelling 'True Grit' you see. This dress looks totally different unbelted and I got it in those desperate times immediately after having my second child and was frantic for something new to cheer me up. I would advise caution during this hormone fest as I don't wear this often. I still like it, but I fiddle with it too much and often change at the last minute. It requires proper summer weather to really come into it's own.
Details;
Denim jacket Habitual as before
White pin tucked cotton voile dress http://www.shop.bymalenebirger.com/
Caramel leather shoe boots by Ash http://www.liberty.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment