This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 6 February 2011

Day Six

So, strictly speaking, I shouldn't be counting this as a separate days outfit - but this coat can go over all the outfits so it really deserves it's own spot. It's cosy, very warm and the light grey keeps it from being too 'down'
Grey herringbone harris tweed coat, with a gorgeous blanket check lining. Harris tweed is handwoven in the outer hebrides using pure virgin wool, which is also dyed and spun there. See http://www.harristweed.org/
Coat by Margaret Howell http://www.margarethowell.co.uk/
Belt by MHL by Margaret Howell
Shoes as before
Great Sunday in the park with the boys. A proper blustery day so we flew kites. Surprisingly good fun and a small bicep workout too! My four year old had to say 'Erm Mummy can I have it back now?'

No comments:

Post a Comment