This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day Twenty Three

Now, this little shirt dress is great for me as I have no real shape. This gives me a bit of a waist and the full skirt is great in place of actual hips. This is not so easy to layer over so I would suggest layering under if needed - you could go for a tee with a deep v so you wouldn't see it or a fine L/S top that you could push up at the sleeve. A pop of colour might be nice for this season or keep it sombre with black or charcoal. This can also look good with tights and knee boots to keep it really seventies.
Details;
Black safari shirt dress vintage
Aged khaki wide leather belt http://www.margarethowell.co.uk/
Black strappy sandals http://www.camper.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment