This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 11 February 2011

Day Eleven

So we are allowed two jackets and this is the first. Everyone should own a leather jacket in whatever shape suits. They work for all seasons, but rarely keep you warm, so actually they are a perfect transitional piece. Invest the most you can afford as it should last you a lifetime. My own biker style isn't buttery soft but it's very malleable and holds its structure beautifully.
All of these items are classics and immune to the ebb and flow of fashion trends. Yes, the wide leg is back but I wear these regularly as they are flattering and a bit special. The silk cotton has a matt sheen and they can do evening do's or work. I try to avoid the boys sticky mitts in these.

Details:
Olive leather jacket by Laundry Industry http://www.laundryindustry.com/
Navy silk voile ruffle collar shirt Margaret Howell
Navy high waist silk cotton trousers Margaret Howell
Grey platform wedge boots Bertie

I am away this weekend so will post Saturday and Sunday on Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment