This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 4 February 2011

Day Four

I love pink against khaki they are just so right together. In fact a whole raft of colours sit well with khaki; try greys, purples, whites,creams, black or navy. A khaki bottom is a pretty versatile piece to have whether it's in a trouser or a skirt.

So today it's a knit and skirt. Having such a restricted choice doesn't half make it quick to get up in the morning. I just wish my boys would realise that getting up before 6 am is really not acceptable.
All items as seen before

No comments:

Post a Comment