This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Sunday 6 March 2011

Day Thirty Four

Oh I can't wait to fly off to the Canaries! Never been but it was selected on the basis that a) It's only four hours away so theoretically we can 'entertain' the boys and b) It's warm and we may actually see the sun.
Lor knows I need it from the looks of these pictures! Sorry if my paleness has hurt your eyes.
Top, trousers and summer coat combo coming up!
Details:
School grey cotton voile top - sample
School grey knit belt - worn as necklace from Hong Kong
Black slim trousers http://www.diesel.com/
Cappucino leather bow peep toe shoes from Australia (can't read the brand any more!)
Tangerine cotton s/s coat http://www.comptoirdescotonniers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment