This new blog is an attempt to curb the burgeoning wardrobe collection, stop the stockpiling of striped tops and focus on what's really needed. It's a kind of Spring clean. I have written a fashion piece for Red magazine (March 2011) and I thought I should show you the rigorous testing behind it. Let me know what you think.Launched 1st Feb 2011....































Friday 25 March 2011

Day Forty Three. Trousers and shorts






So then, bottoms. As part of the thirty eight pieces I chose five pairs of trousers. A slim pair of smart navy gaberdine trousers by Margaret Howell, a pair of high waist, wide leg, silk cotton trousers by Margaret Howell, J Brand's Inez chinos, some heavy cotton cadet trousers by MHL and a pair of khakis with an easy fit by MHL.  

I also needed two pairs of shorts - a black silk pair from the amazing Acne and a silk cotton city short by Paul and Joe ( seen with Cos top, Zara leopard print scarf and LK Bennet shoes)
Shorts are multi seasonal - I love them as much for Summer with bare legs and sandals or heels as I do in Winter with thick tights and boots. Ideally you could sneak in a cotton pair for messing about at the weekend in too.

1 comment:

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like women pants, cotton joggers, cotton trousers, Italian Clothing, plus size clothing, cardigens etc.

    ReplyDelete